sabato 14 aprile 2012

Whiff of Joy and Easter card


Buongiorno e buon Sabato!!!! Il tempo non è granchè, ma non importa.... è Sabato!!!!
Oggi vi mostro la card che ho regalato a mio fratello e famiglia per Pasqua!!!
L'avevo preparata per il challenge Whiff of Joy del 29 Febbraio e quindi sono appena un po in ritardo nel mostrarvela, ma come dice il proverbio.... "meglio tardi che mai".

Good morning you all and happy Saturday!!!! The weather isn't beautiful but it doesn't matter..... it is Saturday!!!! Today I show you the card I gave my brother and his family on Easter's day!!!
I made it for Whiff of Joy challenge of February, 29th and so I am a little late showing you that now, but as the proverb says...... "better in late than never".


Il timbro è Whiff of Joy e l'ho colorato con i Copic, ho scelto colori allegri e vivaci e l'uovo sembra proprio come quelli che si decorano per Pasqua.
Ho fatto una easel card con una Nestabilities e ho aggiunto il sentiment all'interno, ma sulla parte frontale ho comunque aggiunto una piccola tag tagliata con una die Whiff of Joy come la die per il bordo con le farfalle.

The stamp is Whiff of Joy and I colored it with Copic, I chose happy and bright colors and the egg seems like one of the Easter ones.
I made an easel card with a Nestabilities and I added the sentiment on the inside, but on the front part I added a little tag cut with a Whiff of Joy die as the die for the butterflies border.


Spero che la mia card vi piaccia e vi auguro un fantastico week end, il mio sarà tutto riposo e famiglia..... meglio di così!!!!

I hope my card liked you and I wish you a great weekend, mine will be all relax and family..... better than this!!!!!

Thanks for stopping by

Giò

Pin It


Supplies (click on photos for link)

5 commenti:

  1. WOW GIO!
    You´re so right sweetie! Better late then never. I couldnt imagine the world of scrap without this amazing creation :)
    The shape of the card is genious and I love, love, love the amazing papers and your soft colouring!
    How ever do you manage that with your Copics. My end result is always so very rich in colour ;)

    Have a great weekend sweetie!
    Hugs

    RispondiElimina
  2. Morning sweetie this is just gorgeous, love the colours you have chosen, fabulous huggles Pops x x x

    RispondiElimina
  3. Lovely! The image is so sweet and love how it is cut out in the circle! Great coloring and colors! Hugs, Hanneke

    RispondiElimina
  4. I love all thed etails you included in this & especially the way the shape of the card echoes the shapes of the patterns on the egg. the image is great fun & I have to agree it does look like an Easter one - super shading on that egg showing it's roundedness. Lovely & pretty with the lace & ribbon accented by those flowers.
    Paula (PEP)

    RispondiElimina
  5. Ciao Giò! Mi sei mancata :))) Card bellissima come sempre e grande colorazione!
    Un caro saluto
    Eleonora

    RispondiElimina