mercoledì 11 agosto 2010

Whiff of Joy challenge & tutorial


Oggi doppio appuntamento Whiff of Joy..... challenge e tutorial.
Per il challenge vi propongo un segnaporta, questo è il tema della settimana.
Nel tutorial per il blog Whiff of Joy Inspirational  vi spiego come realizzare questi carinissimi fiori in stoffa. Quindi se siete curiose andate qui e godetevi questo tutorial, spero vi piaccia.

Today double date with Whiff of Joy ....  challenge & tutorial.
For the challenge I propose you a door hanger , this is the theme of the week.
On the tutorial for Whiff of Joy  Inspirational blog I show you how to realize this cute fabric flowers.  So, if you are curious about it, click here and enjoy this tutorial, I hope you like it.


Il segnaporta è realizzato su una base di cartoncino spesso, rivestito con carte October Afternoon e Cosmo Cricket.
Il timbro Whiff of Joy  fa pare del kit di luglio.

The door hanger is realized on a base of heavy cardstock covered with October Afternoon and Cosmo Cricket papers.


Sulla parte superiore ho realizzato con la Nestabilities tonda e tonda scallopata un foro che serve per appendere il segnaporta alla maniglia. Visto che si tratta del segnaporta per la mia craft room, con due linguette nella parte bassa segnalo la mia assenza o presenza nella stanza.
Su questo sto preparando un tutorial.

On the top I realized with a circle and scallop circle Nestabilities  a hole which serves to hang the door hanger on the handle. Cause it is the door hanger for my craft room, on the bottom  I indicate if I am there or not.
I am preparing a tutorial for it.




Per la scritta sulle linguette ho usato un timbro Florileges, per la scritta "my craft room" ho invece usato un alfabeto sticker della Cosmo Cricket. Tutto intorno una finta cucitura.

For the sentiment on the reed I used Floriliges stamp, for the sentiment "my craft room" I used a Cosmo Cricket sticker alphabet. All around a false stich.




Che ne dite?? Vi fa venire voglia di creare nonostante il caldo?? Spero di si!!

What do you think about?? Do you want to create neverthless the hot weather?? I hope yes!!

Thanks for stopping by

Giò

18 commenti:

  1. E' splendido Giò!!!
    Grazie per le spiegazioni!!!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Ciao cara
    bellissimo il fuori porta.... anche i fiori deliziosi, appena ho 2 minuti di calma vado a vedere il tutorial...
    un bacione grande
    sadi

    RispondiElimina
  3. Such a gorgeous door hanger Gio. Love the colours you've used and the design also. Hugs Michele x

    RispondiElimina
  4. Un fuori porta...
    Pensa mia zia Anna me ne ha appenna "commissionato" uno per la porta del suo bagno,così partecipo a questo challenge ;-D
    Il tuo è delzioso e...grazie per il tutorial...

    RispondiElimina
  5. What a glorious idea with the IN/OUT detail. The detail around the hole is excellent & that little key charm just so right somehow. A lovely piece of work.
    Paula (PEP)
    http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  6. Bello il fuori porta!!! Uff.. il mio angolo scrap non ha nessuna porta a cui poterne appendere uno!!! ...grazie x il tutorial...molto carino!!!

    RispondiElimina
  7. Oh Gio, This is such a darling idea with the In/Out. I love it. I'd love a tutorial on how you did it.

    RispondiElimina
  8. fantastico grazie di cuore x il tuto

    RispondiElimina
  9. Gio this is AWESOME hun! WOW What a beauty!!! I love the idea of the in and out for your craft room! :) Gorgeous work hun! Keep up the GREAT weight loss too hun!
    Hugs~ Kim

    RispondiElimina
  10. WOW!!! Gio hun I absolutely adore this! Gorgeous colours and details and the pull out tab is a brilliant idea!! I want one for my craft room! hugs, Jane xxx

    RispondiElimina
  11. Wow your door-card is so beautyful! And the details are so sweet!
    Greetings from Germany
    Mel

    RispondiElimina
  12. Oh my Gosh Gio this is just brilliant! I just love the tab indicating when you are in and out...that is fab and I can't wait to learn how to do that from your tutorial that you are putting together! I love all the details the flowers is gorgeous and I love the papers, wee buttons and of course I love this image of Willow and your colouring is divine! Now i am going to go check out your tutorial for the flowers!
    Hugs,t

    RispondiElimina
  13. Fabulous work, Gio! Your door hanger looks so perfect! ♥

    Hugs,
    Manuela

    RispondiElimina
  14. it's amazing how I love it! really and really fabulous project!!! Thank you for inspiration!

    RispondiElimina
  15. Giò questo fuori porta é bellissimissimo!!!!
    l'idea dello slider é davvero stupenda!
    Bravaaaaaaaa!!

    RispondiElimina
  16. Gio,
    This is gorgeous!!! I went looking for a tutorial for the actual door hanging but do not see one. Could you please send me instructions for the door hanger? I'd love to make one for my craft room!!

    Thanks,
    Debbie B
    debbo_50@yahoo.com

    RispondiElimina